Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Word Explosion

   A few weeks ago Colt started talking so much more.  He is forming more sentences and trying to communicate with us.  Unfortunately, we can't understand everything he is saying.  He also LOVES singing.  It is so fun to hear him sing along with me.  He is great at the end words of phrases.  He almost yells them.  "you are my SUNSHINE, my only SUNSHINE, you make me HAPPY, when skies are GRAY!"  He is so funny!  Best of all, at bedtime when we sing, he wraps his arms around my neck, snuggles in and sings with me.  And at prayer time, he says pray, folds his hands, bows his head and says AMEN at the end :) 
Here are some of his sentences...

No, my ball!
Uh oh, where Daddy go?
Shoot the ball
Go home, Daddy, Winston?

Colt's first ice cream cone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment