Monday, January 10, 2011

hot mess

Since I decided to stay home with Colt, I needed to get in to the dentist before we changed insurance.  I got all finished and met the dentist...then he proceeded to tell me that the cap I had placed before never really fit- so I needed a new one... I had a cavity... I was grinding my teeth in my sleep- from stress (not so sure about that one) and needed a night time bite block... AND I needed my wisdom teeth taken out.  Again- since we were changing insurance at the end of the year- they got me in the day beore New Year's Eve.  So- I spent the new year with a very sore mouth.  Within a few days, I had a horrible tooth ache (or so I thought), but when I called they said to wait for a week to see if it would go away!  Meanwhile, Justin got the flu!  So we were useless.  Then- lo and behold- I go the flu!  We were falling apart.  At this point, I hadn't eaten in 6 days... and we were all getting more and more miserable.  Turns out, I had dry sockets and I didn't know it! UGH.  So... finally at 8 days, I managed to eat macaroni- success!  Justin and I got over the flu and we managed to go to Josh's basketball games.  Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment