Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy Anniversary

Justin and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary on Monday.  Uncle Josh and Aunt Beth babysat Colt and Justin took me out to dinner.  We went to Rick's Boathouse and it was so nice.  They had people playing jazz music and we really enjoyed ourselves.  We got done kind of early, so we went to Meijer- we are really cool- and then to South Bend Chocolate Company on the circle for ice cream.  We were trying to stay out for a while and give Josh and Beth some fun time with Colt and spend some time just the two of us.  When we went to get him, he was a mess.  I felt so bad for Josh and Beth.  Luckily, they still love him and said they would babysit again :)  Oh- and the best part was Justin got me flowers!  He hates buying flowers, but he knew it would make me happy.  And he bought me tulips... I love tulips!  He also got me a new running shirt because "I was tired of seeing you run in crappy clothes" and new shoes.  I got him a massage and new golf shirt and golf shorts.  It was a wonderful anniversary. I love you Justin!


No comments:

Post a Comment