Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Teeth, Finger Foods and Moving

July 4th weekend I noticed a little white dot in Colt's mouth... a tooth!  His bottom left tooth is coming in.  He is such a big boy now.  I cannot believe how quickly time is going by.  He also started eating puffs this week.  I used to try to feed them to him, but he would choke on them.  But this week he started eating them and started feeding them to himself.  He also is doing great eating bananas.  And he is on the move!!  He is pulling up on everything and then moving along the items.  He stands himself up on the couch, the wall, chairs... you name it, he tries to climb it.  He also has discovered the stairs.  He made it up to the second stair before I could get to him!  He is incredibly good at lifting up his legs to walk up the stairs too.  AHH!!  Our life is changing by the day.  But, I absolutely love it!  I could not ask for a more crazy, amazing boy.



No comments:

Post a Comment