Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Father's Day.... just a little late

Happy 1st Father's Day to Justin!  We decided to try to spend some time with just our little family for his first Father's Day.  I told him he could have what he wanted on Saturday night- and he chose going to Hoosier Park with some of our friends!  HA!  So Colt spent some time with his grandparents.  Sunday morning Justin laid in bed extra long with Colt and then we went to church.  After church we picked up Grandma Wooden and headed to my dad's house for a cookout.  Justin's Father's Day present arrived a few days late, but he loved it just the same.  I got a great deal on a canvas of one of our family photos.  All in all, it was a great Father's Day!  I am so thankful to have a husband who loves his son.  Colt just lights up when he sees Justin and he loves it when Justin tickles him.  Colt is also starting to look a lot more like Justin.  I guess only time will tell if he acts like him too!  I am also so appreciative of my dad.  I am blessed to have a dad who loves me, let me fall when I needed to learn and was there to pick me up when I needed it.  Happy Father's Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment