Tuesday, August 16, 2011

New Tricks

Colt has decided to blossom overnight.  Last week I was singing the ABC's and all of the sudden Colt started clapping!  I did some errorless teaching the day before (for all you ABA nerds), so I will give some of the credit to that.  He has so much fun clapping along to all my singing.  Lately he has also been making a "surprised" face- which is hysterical.  He makes it all the time- like he just figured it out.  He also is mimicking my mouth motions.  So when I make kissy faces, he kisses me back- sort of.  I pretend anyway.  He loves to stand at the back door when we go outside and bang on it until we come back.  And he loves to wave.  He doesn't have the whole hi/bye thing down, but he waves and flaps his arms when he gets excited.  And he is really starting to enjoy being outside.  We have been taking family runs every morning.  I must say- it is one of my favorite things to do.  It makes me so happy that we can be outside and being doing something fun as a family.  We feel so blessed to have such an awesome little family. 

Eating His Bath Foam Letters

surprised


Clapping to ABC's

Come Back In Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment