Saturday, October 20, 2012

A new Niece

   Justin could not come with us to Chicago for the marathon, and it's a good thing he didn't, because Beth, our sister-in-law, went in to labor Sunday morning.  I was devastated when he told me and I realized I wouldn't be able to make it in time to meet our niece, but I was able to meet her that night.  Colt was so excited to meet her and give her a present her bought her. 
   Emily Jane Strange was born Sunday morning to Josh and Beth.  She was almost 4 weeks early, but 7 pounds 13 ounces!  I heard Beth did wonderfully and everyone was ecstatic to meet her.  Colt absolutely loves to hold her and kiss her!  We are so happy to have you baby Emily!

Meeting Emily at the hospital

He is holding her little hand

Holding Emily

Silly glasses with Uncle Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment