Saturday, October 20, 2012

Keaton's Marathon

   Keaton, my brother who has never run more than a mile in his life, decided to sign up for the Chicago Marathon to raise money for clean drinking water.  He HATES running.  The first time he went for a run after he singed up, he made it a half mile.  A marathon is 26.2 miles!  He trained for months.  The marathon was last weekend, so Colt, my mom and I went up to see him run and support him.  It was a cold day, but such a cool thing to be a part of!  Keaton did awesome.  We were so proud of him!  Colt, mom, Keaton's girlfriend Abby and I cheered for him several times throughout the race and were able to watch him finish.  It was one of the proudest moments of my life as his sister.  We love you Uncle Keaton!

Neither one of us could sleep

Mile 2
 

Yay! He did it!

Mom, Keaton and I

Abby and Keaton

No comments:

Post a Comment