Monday, April 18, 2011

Time Is Flying By

I survived my first week back at work.  I could not believe how fast the day went by, but when you are chasing kids all day, I guess it is bound to happen.  Colt did just fine and the smile he gave me when I came home was priceless.  Justin said he couldn't believe how much fun they had together on their daddy/son day.  I am so glad they have that time. 
In the meantime, Colt is changing everyday.  I know I say that every time, but I am blown away at how fast time goes by.  He is doing really well sitting up.  He leans forward sometimes, but I blame that on his feet- he loves to eat them!  We spent some time outside on the nice days and he seems to really like to look around.  We love going for walks after dinner and it is so fun to see all the other families out with their kids.  We also went to see our grandparents this week.  I'll post pictures of the visit.  We are so blessed to have so many grandparents.  Colt has 14 grandparents!!  It is awesome, but makes for a very busy schedule.  As you can imagine, he is pretty popular with them. 
Colt has his check up tomorrow, so I will post the latest stats.  Hopefully he has gained some weight.  He has been spitting up a lot lately, but we are hoping to start rice cereal.  Say a prayer!
Lots of pictures....

This is what happens when I don't watch him for 5 seconds!

Not so pretty face

Loving the sunshine


curious about the camera

Great Great Grandma Helen

I'm being difficult for her!

Great Grandpa Strange

He stands there and reaches in and picks out his toy!

No comments:

Post a Comment