Sunday, June 5, 2011

Visit from Uncle Keaton

Keaton came to visit last week.  He was in town because his documentary about the Indiana School for the Deaf was being premiered at the school.  They had invited him down to speak about the documentary and even hired an interpreter so he could talk to the kids.  Colt and I went to watch and support him.  I sat there and cried as they showed the movie in front of all these kids.  The movie was absolutely amazing!  I also have such a soft spot for sign language and the deaf community.  I promise to try to get the link so anyone can watch the movie.  It is awesome- I mean- it was nominated for an Emmy!  We are so proud of you Keaton and it was SO good to spend time with you.  I love you and miss you!
Colt is not ready for this picture! 
Keaton, Grandpa Ivan, Grandma Judy, Colt

I LOVE YOU

Goodbye kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment