Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Randoms

    Colt has been keeping us very busy.  He wants to explore everything!  He absolutely loves to hold on to my hands and walk all around the house.  And now that he can pull himself up, he crawls over to my legs, pulls up and waits there until I hold his hands so we can walk around.  He definitely knows what is his and what isn't... which means, he only wants what he isn't supposed to have- outlets, wires, dog toys, etc.  And he is ALL boy.  He hates to be held and only wants to face out so he can see everything. 
     He also talks all the time- which Justin says he gets from me :)  Colt is starting to look a lot more like Justin- and act like him too.  I think we will have our hands full for quite some time.  Justin's mom always said, if she had Justin first, she wouldn't have had any more kids!  I can't wait to see what is in store for us in the years to come.  Enjoy some new pics...
So sweet

Playing in the crib

Fun in the bath

Sweet Tea!!!

Playing with Trent



Waiting for Handel's

Again... loving the camera

Loves Ice Cream

Group pic.... so glad to have you all as friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment