Sunday, March 11, 2012

Christmas with the Wooden's

    We celebrated Christmas with my dad's family on Monday.  We picked up my grandma on the way, and fought the traffic to Pendleton.  On the way, Colt was really fussy and I couldn't figure it out.  All the sudden, he started throwing up.  It was so sad.  We pulled over and got him out, but it was too late.  It was everywhere. 
    We finally got to dad's house and they gave Colt a bath while we cleaned up.  I gave him some crackers for dinner and we all sat down to eat.  Before you know it, he is throwing up all over the dinner table and my grandma!  Poor thing.  By that point, we had no clothes left for him, so he ran around Christmas in just a diaper. 
    I was so sad because he didn't get to enjoy everything quite as much as I hoped.  But he did love his presents, he just didn't care about opening them.  He played with his new drum all night and thinks it is so cool!  He loved all his musical toys and new clothes too.  My favorite was his Little People Nativity scene. 
    He did manage to throw up a few more times, but did have fun with the family.  It was so much fun to watch the kids get so excited about Justin Bieber and Spider Man.  I can't wait until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment