Sunday, March 11, 2012

"me" and "no"

    One of the cool parts about Colt growing up is seeing how much he knows, even though he can't always express it.  Well, some new words have started coming out that are letting him express himself!  No!  The problem is, he is SO cute when he says it.  He makes the funniest face and says "no no no no."  And if he doesn't feel like telling me "no", he shakes his head no at me.  Which is also hilarious, because of the way he shakes it.  Hopefully I can catch both of them on video to share it.  I cannot help but laugh at him.
    He has been able to say "Daddy" for quite some time.  When we are at home, I am always pretending to call Daddy and we talk about him all the time, especially when we hear the garage door open.  So now every time the door opens or he hears a noise, he gets so excited and says "Daddy!"  But now, he has a new name for me... "me" (like the end of mommy).  It is one of my favorite things to hear!  I LOVE that he has a special name for me :) 
   Oh, and speaking of expressing himself, he has started hitting.  It has been quite the battle of timeouts and "no hitting" talks around this house!

No comments:

Post a Comment