Saturday, July 21, 2012

Vegas 1

    Justin and I have not been on vacation, or anywhere, without Colt since he was born.  So, when our friends proposed the idea of going to Vegas, we were all in.  I was really nervous to have us both away from him for 5 days, but he was able to stay with my Dad and Delaine and he is very comfortable with them. 
    We got to Vegas Tuesday evening with just enough time to get somethign to eat and go to sleep.  Let's just say I was hungry and therefore, not very nice.  We ate at Diablo's- a Mexican restaurant on the strip.  It was pretty good. 
     The next morning, we work up pretty early, and explored the city.  We walked through all the hotels on the South end of the strip and took in all teh sights.  We saw Monte Carlo, MGM, New York New York, Mandalay Bay and Excalibur.  My favorite of the day was New York New York.  I loved the huge slot machine!  The girls also went to see the Welcome to Las Vegas sign.  It was so cool.  And there was no line to get our picture.  And they even have someone there to take your pictures for you and make sure the line doesn't get out of control! 
     That evening we started our 24 buffet pass!  Wow- there is a lot of food!  And after dinner we were able to catch the Bellagio fountain show.
Plane ride

Part of the canyons

Our beautiful hotel

First night gambling


BIG slot machine.  I won...$5



Me, Jodi and Liz

Justin and Tim

First night out for dinner

He's mine

I like food... ok?!

Paris

Bellagio fountains

No comments:

Post a Comment