Monday, July 23, 2012

Vegas 3

     Day 3 was perfect!  Liz and I went for a run on the strip in the morning.  When we got back, Justin wanted to go too, so I went again with him.  It is nice to have a change of scenery.  After that Justin and I walked down the strip and explored a little by ourselves.  We got to see the M&M store and get some stuff for our pool day!
     I really wanted to do things on vacation that I don't get to do while I am with Colt, so a pool day was a must.  I NEVER get to sit by a pool and do nothing.  I also promised to read The Hunger Games, because I never get to read either. 
    After that, we got ready for dinner.  Jodi, Tim, Justin and I went to dinner together and then went to see Ka.  Trent and Liz went to dinner and then to see La Reve.  I was amazed at our show!  The set was UNBELIEVABLE.  It was huge.  The stage rotated and went completely vertical at one point.  I can't believe people are that talented to do acrobatics while the stages moves, let alone all the other things. 
  After the shows, we met up at Serendipity 3 for dessert!  I tried their famous frozen hot chocolate.  Let's just say, my hot chocolate and Jusitn's sundae cost $23!!  Then we went to the Flamingo and the old saloon and gambled the night away. It was well past midnight when we realized that was 3 am in Indy. We had an amazing night.

taking a bite of the M&M



Going on a date

The waterfall in front of Aria

Going to see Ka

The theatre was gorgeous!

Dessert!!

Wheel of Fortune... the game that consumed us all
 

No comments:

Post a Comment