Saturday, October 8, 2011

Wedding Bells

    A few weeks ago, my good friend Keather got married.  We worked together at ABC after college and stayed friends even after I left to go work at Riley.  Keather is incredibly gifted working with kids with autism and is a complete natural.  I knew the wedding would be great because she is so detail oriented, but it was better than I expected.  She did such a great job paying attention to every detail. 
     The wedding was at the Capitol Building (where Justin and I got married) and the reception was at the Skyline Club.  It brought back some memories for Justin and I and we really enjoyed going to another wedding there.  The Skyline Club was beautiful and overlooked the whole city.  We could even see a game going on at Lucas Oil.  It was a great night with great friends.  We had fun dancing the night away and being ridiculous.  Once it was over, Justin and I walked Buffalo Wild Wings and had fourth meal and then walked to our hotel.  We really enjoyed our night away and getting to hang out with each other.


Ryan, Lainey, Me and Justin

Preggers is not afraid to have fun!

Ryan and Justin spent most of the night at a private table, overlooking the city.  How romantic!

No comments:

Post a Comment