Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Happy Anniversary

     Justin and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary today.  We have been together 8 years, which is just crazy!  We have been talking for a while about what to do, but decided two weeks ago we would get tattoos.  We made the appointment and had to put a deposit down, which pretty much sealed the deal.  We ended up eating dinner at Wendy's because that is all we had time for, and then headed to Broadripple to Metamorphosis.
     I went first because I was afraid I would chicken out otherwise.  It was painful, but worth it.  We are so happy with them and feel like it will be a constant reminder of what is most important.  Happy anniversary babe.  I am so glad to have found you and to grow each day with you.  It isn't always easy, but it is so worth it!  I Love You.





No comments:

Post a Comment