Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day

   Happy Mother's Day!  We were late getting back from Cara and Craig's wedding, so we didn't make it to church this year :(  But we were able to run out and get all of our presents that morning.  Nothing like waiting until the last minute.  I guess Justin is rubbing of on me. 
    This time last year, we were dedicating Colt at church on my first Mother's Day.  My mom once told me Mother's Day was the most important holiday to her, and now I understand.  It is such an honor and blessing to be a mom.  It is absolutely one of my favorite days. 
    We went to Josh and Beth's for lunch and took my mom along with us.  The boys played in the yard while we entertained Colt.  We had to leave early because Justin was leaving for Canada with my grandpa and they had to leave earlier than they thought.  So he hurried and packed and snuggled with me for 5 minutes as my Mother's Day present (I did get Dots and Sour Patch Kids too).  He said my ring from last year is my Mother's Day present for the next few years! 
   After I dropped Justin off, and gave my grandma her corsage, I went to tell Deliane Happy Mother's Day.  Karri, Dad, Delaine and I took Colt to see the horses across the street.  He LOVED them.  He also loved their cat, much to my dismay.  He fed the horses and wasn't afraid one bit.  He did keep saying "moo" to them though.  Happy Mother's Day!
4 generations

wait for it...

wait for it...

There we go!

Loves the horses!

No comments:

Post a Comment