Monday, May 7, 2012

Second Try Is A Charm

     I noticed that Colt's teeth were starting to shift where he sucked his thumb.  I tried to get him to stop before, but was unsuccessful.  So, I decided to pull out the big guns and use hot sauce.  We only had a weekend to do it, which made me nervous.  I had to go on my long run on Saturday morning, so I told Justin I would tackle it when I got back.  He didn't think we should be doing it in the first place.
    When I got back from my run, Justin said he had already used it twice.  He said Colt did not like it and whined and cried.  After that I only had to use it two more times, and he hasn't put it back in his mouth since!!!  He doesn't use it to go to sleep, when he is watching movies, in the car or at daycare!  I was amazed.  Justin did a great job.  Fingers crossed he doesn't go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment