Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I have friends

   Although most of my life is consumed with Colt, I do have some amazing friends!  I am so thankful that they are patient with my crazy life and schedule and even want to hang out with my little buddy too.  Every year we all travel up to Berne for Swiss Days.  It is their town fair, comlete with fair food and rides and we have a slumber party that night. 
    We love to play cards and eat, so that is what we pend most of the night doing :)  It is so much fun.  The next morning there is a 5k that several of us have run, but this year it was Liz, Amy and my first year to run.  We had lots of fun and some great fans cheering us on (Carley, Tim and Mo!).
I am SO thankful for my friends and all that they bring to my life!  Love you guys.
Escaping the rain

Other side

Runners

 
With our post-race drinks from Carley :)

Make a crazy face at 2 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment