Saturday, September 22, 2012

The Seaons Are Changing

   Fall is every one's favorite season in our house.  What is not to love?  Colt got some new clothes for the cooler weather, and he couldn't wait to try them out.  I swear I didn't even ask him to pose!
  
New clothes

Sunglasses

Squatting in the back yard
 
     He is also changing by the day. I swear he stays the same for a while, and then out of nowhere everything changes. He literally says everything I say. It is quite interesting to hear how you sound coming from someone else. He has been trying to put me in timeout and pointing his finger at me to sit down! He is a little bit bossy!
     In line with saying everything I say, the other day he was "playing" in the bathtub and wanted to know what his special part was called. Knowing you are supposed to tell them the real name, I promptly told him it was his penis. Immediately, he started yelling "My peanuts! My peanuts!"
He yells at Winston to go in the garage for being a bad boy and always wants to give him treats when he is good. And as I mentioned before, he now remembers everything, and tells you all about it. Your secrets are no longer safe.
    He came home the other day and said "I want go to Nana and Papaw's.  Feed horses, eat ketchup."  After visiting Justin's mom and dad he said "I go see Grammy and Gramps, watch Mickey on the tv."  And when Justin was out of town and we face-timed him, when I told him to say hi to daddy he said "I hit mommy, go timeout!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment