Saturday, September 22, 2012

Wedding Bells

My step-sister Cara married Craig earlier this summer, but they waited to have their reception until late this summer.  Craig is from Northern Indiana and they chose to have the reception at The Farmhouse in Nappanee.  As the pictures will try to do it justice, you will see it is the most beautiful place you could possibly have a wedding.  It was GORGEOUS!  Keaton and his friend Abby were able to come down from Chicago too, which was really nice.  So, I took advantage of him and had him take some pictures of Justin, Colt and I.  The day was beautiful. The details were awesome and we all had a blast.  Now I just need to marry Justin all over again so I can have my wedding here!
Congrats Cara and Craig!
The Farmhouse





Elle and Bennett

Family picture

Keaton and Colt on a walk

Sibling love

No comments:

Post a Comment