Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Keeping Up

    Stuff is changing around here.  Colt got a new car seat (we're not sure if we like it or not).  He was way too long for his old one, and this one is definitely bigger.  He has 4 teeth and looks so old.
    Justin got a promotion at work!  He is the Vice President of Sales at the Evelo Team.  We are so proud of him and all his hard work.  He is really busy and it makes for some lonely days and nights, but he wants to do a great job for the people he serves.
    I am thinking about going back to school.   I have been researching what classes I am missing and what all it will take for me to become a nurse!  It is something I have thought about for a long time, so we will see if it all works out. 
   I'll post lots of random pictures and a video of bath time!

So Cute!!

Not so sure...

Getting Better....

Love It!

Wedding time.  Notice Colt's shoes :)

He loves to put his letters/numbers in his mouth and crawl around


No comments:

Post a Comment