Monday, September 19, 2011

Walking

     On Thursday (September 15) Colt started walking.  He had taken a few steps here and there in the weeks before, so we thought it might be coming, but all the sudden, he was walking across the room.  I came home from Bible study and he was in such a good mood.  I sat down in the recliner and he walked from the couch to me.  So Justin and I started messing around and seeing how far he would go.  We sat on opposite sides of the living room and he took 10 steps toward Justin!  I got up to go to the bedroom, Justin started yelling for me to turn around, and there he was... walking down the hall behind me.  Since then he was been so adventurous and walking everywhere.  He loves his new independence.  The only thing he doesn't like is wearing shoes!  But he thinks he is so funny because he can chase Winston around the house.  It is so awesome to watch him grow up.  He seems like such a big kid now. 
    I got it on video, but.... I realized my camera broke when I went to get it out to record him.  So hopefully this one off my point and shoot will do.   
    Great Job Colt!
First few steps

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

Walking all around the house

1 comment:

  1. Yea Colt! Proud Uncle Josh was able to show us the video on Sunday. We're proud of you too! :)

    ReplyDelete