Thursday, September 29, 2011

Fun With The Grandparents

     I was a bridesmaid in my friend Keather's wedding last weekend!  More on that later.  We left Colt with Chuck and Sue for the night and Justin and I stayed downtown for the night.  Our first overnight date together since he was born!  It was amazing. 
     We went to pick up Colt on Sunday and we walked in to see a very happy baby and this...
Justin's dad made him his own house!   He loved it!  We could tell he had so much fun with them and it was nice for Justin and I to spend some time together.


   Today is my mom's birthday, so Colt and I took her to Brown County- her favorite place.  Unfortunately, I am a horrible daughter and didn't get any pictures of her and I together.  But here are some cute ones of Colt.






  

No comments:

Post a Comment