Thursday, September 1, 2011

Play Date

Colt and I had our first play date today.  I was so excited!  My friend Amy was going to the sprinkler park with the scrubmates (wives of residents) and invited Colt and I to come.  I packed a lunch for Colt, got all our bags in the car and off we went.  The sprinkler park was so fun.  They had a 1 inch lazy river that Colt and Tina played in most of the time.  We left after just a little while because it was supposed to be 98 degrees!  So we went to the Children's Museum.  It was Colt's first time and Amy had a family pass so we got in free with them.  He hung out in Playscapes most of the time since it is made for little kids.  He and Tina crawled all over and had a blast.  I will definitely be scheduling more play dates!
It looks like Colt is touhing Tina's butt!


Pushing each other our of the way

He loved this thing!

First time on a rocking horse


No comments:

Post a Comment