Saturday, March 19, 2011

Brain Cells

Being a mom takes all of my brain cells, so I have to write everything down these days if I want to remember it.  Colt is changing everyday.  I thought that only happened in the beginning!  Colt turned 20 weeks this week and he will be 5 months old next week!  I cannot believe how fast time flies.  Colt has stated to do so many new things.  Last week (18.5 weeks) he started catching moving objects.  It's like he looks at his toys in a whole new way.  He also is rolling over to get to his toys.  Before he would just roll over and look at them, but now he rolls over to try to reach them.  And he will reach and move until he can get a hold of them.  He is doing a great job sitting up and I think he would have it if it weren't for the fact that he is in love with his feet and just wants to fall face first into the ground to reach them.  Hopefully I'll have pics to post after this weekend- we're going to visit Keaton!!

No comments:

Post a Comment