Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Chicago and others

We went to visit Keaton again this weekend- Chicago is becoming Colt's 2nd home. :)  Keaton was doing great and had a very busy week.  I can't believe there was room for us in his schedule.  He directed a play/ read through along with his regular/irregular work schedule.  He is doing so well and working so hard to achieve his dreams.  As always, it was so hard to leave him- even though he is only a few hours away.  I just miss seeing him all the time. 

Keaton was not sure about the drooling

Brunch at Orange- it only took literally 15 tries to get this picture

Colt loves Keaton

 News from home- Justin and I decided to start having a date night and leave Colt at home.  Tonight was our first try.  Justin surprised me and took me to Stone Creek- where we had our rehearsal dinner and then we walked around the mall.  We were home by 8:40- we are so old!  My dad and Delaine stayed with Colt and had a blast.  He was all smiles today.  Enjoy some pics and a video :)

The Many Faces of Colt





1 comment:

  1. i LOVE all of these pictures! :) and p.s. i want to babysit on date night some time... i'm just sayin

    ReplyDelete