Tuesday, March 1, 2011

48 hours

What a difference 48 hours makes... Justin and I have been wanting to paint our bedroom furniture forever!  My dad bought me the furniture when I was a freshman in high school!  It has been good to me, but it needed a little updating.  So we did some research and found out that most people recommend spray painting furniture... who knew.  So we went to work and it turned out great.  We love it.  We're thinking about selling the house next spring, so any updating we can do ahead of time will help us then.
On another note, Justin sold a house today!  We are so proud of him and feel so blessed.  God continues to provide for us as I stay at home with Colt.  And Colt is doing wonderful!  He turned 4 months old yesterday.  He is changing so much.  He is starting to play with his feet (which is funny to watch).  He is reaching for things much more quickly than he used to and putting them immediately in his mouth.  He is doing AWESOME sitting up- with some help and he will stand up if I hold on his hands- but not for too long ;).  I cannot  believe how different he is from week to week.  I was so sad when he was little about him getting older- but watching him grow is so much fun!  I'll post a few pics- ENJOY!
dresser before

after

bed before

after

at uncle Josh's basketball game

holding on to his rattle- and obviously in his mouth

laughing

FEET!

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the furniture...it looks really pretty!

    ReplyDelete