Tuesday, February 15, 2011

BEST.JOB.EVER.

Today was possibly the best day I have had as a stay-at-home mommy.  Colt was a bundle of fun since the moment he woke up.  It was bath day- which he didn't enjoy as much as usual, but after that, we had a blast!  I gave him a "massage" with Burt's bees baby oil (just as much fun for me as it is for him).  He loved it.  When I turned him over on his belly to rub his back, he pushed himself up and then rolled over :)  I laughed at him, put him back on his belly- and he did it again, and again and again.  I think I counted 12 times he rolled over.  Then I was busy laughing and him and taking pictures, and he peed all over his blanket! :)  Oh yea, and I forgot to mention, he peed in his bath too! 
He has also started really reaching for toys.  He has a new favorite dinosaur stuffed animal that we bought yesterday while we had to vacate the house to bomb for fleas.  I told the lady at Von Maur that I guess if he reaches for it and puts it in his mouth- we better buy it.  But now he is reaching for everything!  It has been amazing to watch him blossom so much in these last few days.  He is like a whole new baby.  Days like today make me so thankful to be at home with him.  Thanks Justin for being an amazing husband and daddy! 





reaching for my toys

The next one is PG rated... look if you dare :)

such a cute little guy

No comments:

Post a Comment