Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I really need to get better at this...

So- blogging really isn't my thing, but I am going to try to be better.  I always think of things I need to put on here, and then I forget! 
We have been working hard on tummy time and rolling over.  I was getting discouraged that he wasn't getting it, but all the sudden one day last week he started holding his head up so well!  He looks all around the room and he is always trying to find the tv (he loves to watch tv with daddy!). 
Today during tummy time he rolled over all by himself!  It has been amazing to watch him grow.  I thought he may have been a little behind, but Justin reminded me that he laid in a hospital bed for over a week and so far- he seems to be just about 1-2 weeks behind on just a few things.  Crazy how all my work at the hospital still didn't prepare me for the reality of my own son being in that situation.
We are so happy with how he is doing and progressing and continuing to pray that he doesn't have any more health problems.  As always, I'll leave you with a few pics :)

tummy time is not his favorite, but he is a trooper!

Just trying to eat his links :)

No comments:

Post a Comment