Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Well, Winston has fleas again!  I found a flea on Colt's sleeve today when we were reading... so Winston got a flea bath and we bombed the house.  When I dropped Winston off, he was VERY excited to see other animals.  It was also his first bath at a pet store- and he isn't a fan of them at home, so I was a little nervous.  When I went to pick him up, they informed me that he was pretty hyper and has food allergies.  Once I got home, I noticed he had a nice little Valentine's day bow on his collar. :)
On another note, Justin and I celebrated Valentine's Day at home this year.  He was so nice- bought me chocolate covered strawberries from Edible Arrangements, picked up Texas Roadhouse rolls and made an amazing dinner.  Then he got me a card from Colt and traced his hand in it.  It was so cute!  It was an amazing dinner and an awesome Valentine's Day!
Winston's bow from his doggie wash :)

My strawberries :)

My Valentine's Day- daddy and Colt watching TV

No comments:

Post a Comment