Monday, February 21, 2011

here we go...

We put Colt to bed a little early tonight- he was hungry early and we decided just to go ahead.  He "talked" to himself for a while, which is kind of normal, but after 30 minutes, I was beginning to wonder why he wasn't sleeping- so I went to check on him.  When I got to his room, I found him face down in the crib!  I screamed, which scared him and alarmed Justin.  I was slightly horrified, but also in complete shock because it was the first time he has rolled from his back to his stomach.  So, after rolling him back over, I came back downstairs to write the date down before I forgot, and heard him again.  Of corse, I was nervous.  So Justin went up to check on him, and... he was ace down again!  I guess I am sleeping in his room tonight.  Ah- the joys of parenthood!  Goodnight all- sleep well for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment